Introducing EvoPlay: A new way to look like you’re working when really you’re playing
July 23, 2010 | Comments Off
Sentiment, sentiment, everywhere!
Today, we introduce to you, fresh out of the box…. EvoPlay! A fun new visualization for watching how people talk about brands and people online. If you love trying things out for yourself, there’s no need to go any further. Check out EvoPlay for yourself right now. Go! Now! For those who prefer a little bit of handholding, there’s no shame in that! Let’s take a quick walk together and see the cool things you can try.
1) Welcome to EvoPlay! Simply click on the black arrow to begin.
2) What brand interests you? A person? A product? A movie? Make your choice here by clicking on the name. That in itself is a bit of fun! (Enough already, I want to play now!)
3) Wooooohhhhh, coooooool. The bubbles disappear into the screen or fly crashing into your face! These represent just a small sample of the thousands or millions of conversations out there. Imagine if you could see them all! Click on one to see the conversation it represents. (OK, OK, Let me play now!)
4) What are the conversations about? Right now, conversations about all of these topics are showing. Click on one to see what the bubble stream looks like for it! Are most of the conversations about humor? Or are they about recommendations? It’s up to you to find out! (I got it now, let me play!)
5) Where are these conversations coming from? Right now, everywhere! Click on a checkmark so that conversations from there disappear! Try turning on one data source or two or more. See if there are conversations happening in each of the places. See where many or few conversations are taking place. (Cooooool, let me play now!)
6) What do the colors mean? Well, red is always negative. And here, yellow means positive. Sure, we could have made green mean positive, but then it would just look like Christmas all year round. Perhaps that’s not so bad? (Christmas present? Let me play now!)
7) Want to fly through space yourself? Click on the black button and drag yourself forward and backward though time. It’s yours to discover. Just don’t blame the motion sickness on us! (I figured that out by myself, I’m going to play now!)
Want to try another brand? Simply click on left arrow at the bottom of your screen and choose another brand. Is there a brand you’d like to see here? Just send us a note, or a leave a comment here, and we might pick your favorite! Are you ready to begin??
Social Networks : Share